Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Beauty-FuLL Blue EyEs...(very special:P)

Beautiful blue eyes
like the deep oceans and the blue sky
when you take me in your arms
the feelings are so good and warm

like the shades of the sunset remains
the spectra of your shadow aligns
as I see you at my heart’s beats
a smile lights up and feels the heat

your gorgeous blue eyes
made my eyes so blind
spring up the need to embrace you
and my emotions and feelings flow

gazing at your blue eyes
I see the wild amour which flies
And the transparency of your soul
Traps me inside without any control

Your elegant and gracious touch
Holds my breath in a clutch
The way you love me my love
Is tremendous and more wondrous

Closing the doors to trap in
This madness I live in
The craziness for your lust
Craving for your soul to get lost

A passion fired in my eyes
To get into your blue eyes
Tears flow be my desire
This way I shall never retire

May or may not the destiny favor
We have been together for sure
How the end of this would be drawn
I often think and get into foregone

Caught in your beautiful eyes
Glamorous dreams I dream
Moving on with you forever
Everlasting and breaking never

A lovely white sand beach
Surrounded by the candle gleams
Dancing with you on heels
Is among my sweet dreams

The way you came to m life
Was more than a surprise
Leaving you now aside
Would be more than a crime

ambush me inside this cage
Close your lashes at rest,
protect me at a scarce
let me persist at this peace

No comments: