Saturday, December 13, 2008

OvEr....

Imagined myself lost in the desert
The wind blows strong, yet touching my soul,
No feelings in my heart for being subvert
Wondering what could bring a console?

The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
whose promises were broken if revealed.
The happiness, the care and the treasures,
Whose would lose if I got healed?

ަthese are hours of loneliness and distress
Missing the hands of close and caress,
Floating softly on faded dreams,
A terrible night though I had gleams…

These are some of the thoughts
While I believe what I did was wrong
Will you ever believe how hard it was for me?
To say this simple but hard goodbye…

Don’t you blame me for all the faults?
When I really tried my best efforts
Do you know I told you the truths?
When you thought they were all make ups…

I know I have never trusted you
Neither have I treasured you
But I did value your lovable gifts
Which I don’t carry anymore in my heart

I remember the days I left you alone
While you waited awake for my calls
Do you know I was doing the same?
When you never asked me a word

Will you forgive me if I ask?
When this no longer had last
Where, I let it go for good
While you had the same thought

We say it’s strange to go apart
While we still love each other
These are just no few words
Which I realized far too late

Some moments captured in my soul
Some regrets and some more smiles
You have given me at some times
Even been so far across the miles

Some problems and complications
You helped me get the solutions
I will not forget what we reached
Together held and succeeded

We traveled the life’s ups and downs
And faced the world’s unpleasant frowns
I hope you would not forget the bumps
Which you helped me to get a jump

hope i have eased atlyst one pain in your heart
wish i have made one of your dreams a reality
hope i have given atlyst one reason to smile
wish i have shared one of the burdens in your life

as we are separating our paths here,
i wanna repeat our last words again
i love you..i do love you...
which once meant so much for us...

The past has gone and we call it history
Where I had you sometimes when I needed
We can’t trust tomorrow for it’s a mystery
Today we can do what we want
Where we have done, and it’s called the present…

No comments: