Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Memoriess!!!


the every face i face
i search your face in all the faces
when the melody touches my soul
your voice rings in my ears
as soft as petals of roses
you heal me with very touch
thorns hard and sharp
you get me out of frowns
day by day when the paths gets long
my heart cries out for your hand
when the dawns breaks so calm
the solitude reminds me of your soul
fragrance deep and fresh
mind still cares to get heeled
your breaths i have breathed
your warmness i was scarved
your kisses my lips sealed
your hands i was wrapped
ceased by the moments
injured heart with your memories
the blues of every morning
still whispers your name
a beautiful view in my eyes
wonderful meetings with your eyes
lovable hugs and silly jokes
times you made my fools out
times you held me close
leads me to the rest of the world
nights cold and long
until we made it more short
lost in each others thoughts
or on the way of making oaths
i do not regret for the rides
i was beside you in bike
waking up before dawn
wasn't very hard when it was you
dreams we colored together
problems we shared with each other
remains even after the brake
as a line connecting us for the sake
small fire flickers in my heart
you don't know this day and this hour
where m still awake and writing for you
your strong belief and pledge
awaits me for a change
wish you had learn to have faith
which could have held us stick
a part of our life untouched
unseen and unbelieved
where we made our choice
our taste of pure love
a piece of trust and a bit of care
mixed with loads of love and swear
small portion of sacrifice and pinches of romance
the cup left unsipped
a reason why we are lost
unspoken words, unreminded vows
untouched chapters and unappreciated gifts
untreasured moments and unseen tears
everything seem to be more clear now
when nothings left behind anymore
chapters m closing in my life
wishing to open it once again
when i would see you beside
and when you i can call you mine
wonder when the days pass
the moon and earth rotates
the zephyr and wind blows strong
does your heart feels the same????

No comments: