Wednesday, December 3, 2008

SiLenT pRaYeR


Smells like orchid stores and sweet perfumes
I dream about you when moving near the diesel fumes
Feels like the velvet touching and butterflies landing
I think about you while passing through thorns and living
Old cloths and torn fabric
Bits of bread and ashes on the road
Stepping on them like I never had
Another way to turn if I want
Winter snow and autumn mist
Shining stars and missed lust
Running away from every possible truth
But your presence still remains
I look at the road leading
Seemingly never ending
the days slowly slips by
solving no problems
resolving no complications,
slowly turning into mist, a mysterious past;
with every move I make
with every step I take
and with every glance I lace
your face still renews within the memory
every time I close my eyes
I drawn into your dreams
Wonderful and yet so touching
Your image doesn’t seem to vanish
Like the rain which pours over the leaves
My tears flood my lashes and off the eyes
The leisure’s you brought into my life
The pleasures no longer lie as any rife
Scared to look back
Scared to accept the fact my hurt burns
Lying within me, making it melt in me
Seems like I was aware of this ever
the sun and earth rotates
these days runs so fast
leaving me back again
you move forward
I realized how much I had lost;
failed to see the truths behind the lies
failed to appreciate the beautiful moments
a gift of glamour and fabulous seconds
centuries of spanned distance
hours bringing you closer
my heart beats faster
yet reading this silent prayer
your dreams should come to reality
your happiness matters to me
even though we are not to be meant
I will want you to be happy

No comments: