Friday, April 10, 2009

ThE AngeL


(dedicated to my mom, the sweetest and the best)

i watched the world through your eyes
sacrificing sleep, you stayed awake
to show me the world,
to hold my hand

i walked with your legs
you were never tired, you never gave up
to reach me to my destiny,
to make me the best

you were my brain
when i left my books apart, you did the work
never complained, never left undone
to make me the brightest star in this world

while i got awards
tears weld up in your eyes
smiled and showed me to the universe
its me, her daughter who always wins

while i lost in my plays
while i got bruises at my body
i saw the blood in your eyes
i felt the pain at your heart

when people blame for faults
you take the blames and keep me safe
but yet teach me the tricks
to get out of life's trends

been the foundation of my success
your are the candle in my life
burning your self out
and lighting my way ahead

you stay out in the sun
and cover me with shadow
burn the heat inside your soul
but never let me feel the pain

you are my world, your are my galaxy
where every star forms with your smile
you are my faith, you are my hope
where i fulfill my dreams with your hugs

you have the magic
to kneel me down
you have the courage
to hold me up

you are the hero
you are the star
you are the luck
and you are the best

with all my words today
i express my love to you
on this very special occasion
the day i celebrate with pride

for an angel was born
so many years yet gone
destined to be my mother
the best anyone could have to treasure

wishing you a very glorious birthday mom!
i say it with so much of fond
so much luck i have in me
for this prefect and precious bond


loads of luv

No comments: