Friday, April 10, 2009

WisHeS....



As the stars shine, it makes me want to move on
I wish things were simpler, and life was easier
I walk, I run
but I don’t reach any destination
As I sit, I want to quit
I’m tired of this fun, I make up with others
Seeing people smile, making things worth while...
hiding tears behind, I hide my frowns
for someone worth the smile, I give mine to them
I can’t make it, I can’t do it
my craziness surrounds me big crowed
they make me feel I am special
for a while my loneliness dies
and for a while I feel satisfied
when it come back, nobody knows
but dazes and surely touches my soul
it’s so difficult, to be so perfect
but it’s more difficult, to make it fake
I live with people’s expectations
I need to come up with all frustrations,
to let it out, to kill it with a click
if only a genie would come to me
to grant all my wishes to reality
I would be covered in silk with petals of roses
sleeping while fairies sing, and angels wishes
standing you beside , kissing me soft
looking through my eyes, promising the eternal vows
I would swing like moon , light as the stars
fly as a bird, hold you to death
but these are just wishes, never coming true
cause your are never coming back, I am standing here alone
cause life’s not perfect, and we don’t get what we want

No comments: