Friday, April 10, 2009

charming prince



Standing still on the edge of life
i smile looking at the clouds
i belong to a small village
but i walk with biggest of dreams
i walk towards the way my destiny casts
i smile and take the chance
i have imagined my ways with sharp thorns
but also have the faith to get out of it soon
those paths are truly leading to success
no longer i regret to pass the hardness
i look at the shining stars
and meaningless circles around the moon
what means it and gives a mean
I call upon the ocean breeze to take away my dreams
and make it real by the morning zephyr
i laugh all the day long
i cry with happiness when alone
excitement burning inside
with the flame of lust
i see you as a prince
as a wonderful and charming bliss
i look deeply into your eyes
secretly as i feel commit a crime
deep and promising eyes
you don't know what you do
i don't know what you do
but your existence makes me happy
your fragrance makes me smile
i imagine you day and night

damn!!!!i dunno hw t complete it:P later i will(may b) ..keke

No comments: