Friday, April 10, 2009

S o L a c e



slowly softly in the solitude
my heart rhymes out a song
the solace of my heart
the end of the hurt
fly with me
high n high
till u find find the heights f the clouds
walk with me
far far away from any spy
till you find your own home land in the sky
fly and feel every moment of truth
the beautiful world and its life
Walk and touch solicitude every moment
deserts peace and forests mysteries
let worries go over
The black clouds will disappear,
The morning sun will soon appear
to the light of eternal glory
smile with me today
in this dark hour
for i have no reason to grin
for my life's doing so fine
for you being a part of my life
thanking to this soul
so had so much faith
thanking for this life
for making me happy again
hold my hand and don't leave me ever
through my journey, i need you to be there
my dreams aren't over here
it just began...and its wonderful:)

No comments: